Most Influential Black Male?

The most influential black male that I know is my friend named Kaprice Griffin. He had recently died Saturday February 17, 2018. He have a son and he graduated from high school and instead of doing drugs and doing criminal activities, he had a job and he did everything he could to make sure his son had everything he didn’t have when he was young. He put everyone first before himself, like if you need to talk and he wasn’t feeling well he would still sit and talk to you and try to motivate you to better and keep your head held high. Kaprice had a lot of people trying to be like him because he was always positive and motivational to everyone. He never had issues with nobody and he always spoke what was on his mind at that moment to whoever it was directed to whether you like it or not. I looked up to him so much that when I found out he died, that broke me down and I don’t understand how people could just open fire at someone for not reason and take somebody life that have a son and had goals that he was trying real hard to accomplish.