PlayDoh creation

During my professional creations I made a cookie or a burger or whatever you wants to call it. I just flattened the play doh and used the play doh container to make it a perfect circle and I did it again but a little smaller and the last layer, I made it a little bigger than the bottom layer. Everybody in the class called it something different but to be honest I don’t even know what I made myself. Then I destroyed it and started over. I made the bottom layer real bigger as the same process like I did the first one. Then the middle layer was kind of bigger than the first one I made. The top layer was bigger than the whole thing. I didn’t like that so I had to make it again. This was my last time making it because it was difficult. So I made it kind of like the first one but it was a little big but not too big. I was thinking about making the middle layer a square shape but I wasn’t trying to go through all that to make so I made a circle. The top layer kind of messed up because I dropped it and it had a dent in it and I tried to fix it but it wouldn’t come out so I just flattened it and did it over and put like I don’t know but rain drops on the top of it. I don’t know what I was thinking when I made this.